Saturday, 5 December 2015

You Know I Wish I Had It All


 "Got to dot your I's and cross your T's,
You gotta let go, come with me."
 The Kooks
 

Hi guys ^_^

 Let's start with her skin; this stunning skin is available at MudSkins who are currently having a sale! It's 50% off until the 14th.

 We <3 RP is open for it's December round! WOOOT!
Some beautiful things there including her Halo which is by Enfant Terrible. ^.^

The architecture and poses are all by {anc} and are at this round of The Arcade! There's a Christmas tree in the middle of The Arcade with free gift boxes under it. ;)

Have a great weekend guys! 

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka 





"Oh man, oh man, oh man,
You know I wish I had it all."

Skin- MudSkin- Violet #1 Dark Chocolate
Lips- MudSkin- What is red
Hair- Damselfly- Italia ((We <3 RP))
Eyes- Ikon- Hope Eyes, Wight
Headdress- Enfant Terrible Creations- Emma's Halo, Gold ((We <3 RP))
Necklace- :[P]:- Ly Chain ((we <3 RP))
Corset, Bracelet, Leg strap - Enfant Terrible Creations- L'odeur Du Cuir ((The Arcade))

Poses and Architecture- {anc}- No Limits- Stairs For The Moonlight ((The Arcade))

No comments:

Post a Comment