Saturday, 12 December 2015

Inner Bloom


"Feels like I'm dreaming,
 Like I'm walking, walking by your side.
 Keeps on repeating, repeating."
RUFUS
  
Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you're well!

Life has been busy so this one is going to be short.

The Plastic have a new skin out, it's beautiful and can be found at The Liaison Collaborative. ^.^
You can also find her stunning headpiece there, it's by Zibska.

All detalis below the pics as usual!

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka
 



"If you want me,
 If you need me,
 I'm yours."

Skin- :[P]:- Chyll ((TLC))
Eyes- {D.A}- Striking Eyes, Blossom
Hair- Tableau Vivant- Cristal ((Collabor88))
Outfit- Zenith- Time Traveler Dress ((We<3RP))
 Necklace- Mandala- YOLO Necklace ((Collabor88))
Leaves- Zibska- Lord ((TLC))
Birds- {anc}- No Limit, Doves ((The Arcade)) 

Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment