Sunday, 27 December 2015

Change


 "It's been a long, a long time coming,
But I know a change gon' come,
Oh yes it will."
Sam Cooke
 
Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you have all had a Merry Christmas and are set and ready for the new year!

Today marks 3 years for my blog, amazing to think that it's been that long.

Life is getting busier and I'm finding myself on SL less and less, so I've decided that it's time to stop blogging. I might post photos from time to time on flickr, though I'm not to sure yet if I will.

I'd like to thank you all for the support that I've had during the last 3 years, it's meant a lot to me.

I hope that 2016 and all the years that follow bring joy and happiness to you all.

Happy wanderings and much love,
<3 Ooka



"Oh, yes it will."

 Skin- Essences- Pixie ((Kustom9))
 Eyes- Ikon- Hope Eyes, Wight
Hair and Headband- Emo-tions- Jezebel ((ShinyShabby))
Tattoo- Bolson- Fahrenheit ((TMD))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment