Saturday, 12 September 2015

Love Me When The Chips Are Down



"Would you love me when the chips are down?
Love me when the chips are down..."
The Kooks


Hi guys ^_^

It's been a busy few of weeks! I hope that you are all well :)

We <3 RP is on for September and it has some awesome stuff for us!

Her beautiful skin is at this round and is by La Petite Morte.
Her outfit is also at this round and is by PFC! I love the BIG chains. <3
Her tattoo is by White Widow and is also at this round ^.^

Keep safe and have fun!

Happy wanderings ^_^ 
<3 Ooka  
 





"Could you love me when the world is crashing all around?"

 Skin- LPM- India V2 Albino ((We<3RP))
Tattoo- White Widow- Altar ((We<3RP))
Eyes- {D.A}- Shattered, Apocalypse 
Hair- Kokolores- Dillon ((Festival Of Sin))
Outfit- PFC- Freedom ((We<3RP))

Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment