Friday, 18 September 2015

Inch By Inch I'm Moving In Circles


"Stepping over cracks,
With it all in my purpose,
Counting my wins,
Never knowing what I've done... 
If I roll my luck 'cross the table,
See my hope through the eye of a needle...
A narrow miss and I'm gone."
City Calm Down
 
Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you're well!

The Secret Affair has just started, this round is Valhalla themed! There are some really beautiful things. ^.^
The mask in the pictures below is at this round and is by [lab737], they also have a very nice staff to complete the look.
Her outfit is also at TSA, it's by Zibska and it rocks!
You can choose to have the nipples covered or uncovered as well as the colours of the main part, the cups and the bolts. ;)

The nipple rings are by [The Forge] and are at Body Modification Expo! 

I'm sure that you all know by now by The Arcade is also on!
You can find this beautiful skin there, it's by [The Skinnery]. It is an applier not a system skin.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka 
 




"Believe me I'm loosing sense of it all,
won't you mind, turn the other way...
Believe me I'm loosing sense of it all,
I won't deny it, so rabbit runaway."

Skin- [The Skinnery]- Candice, Toffee ((The Arcade))
Mask- [Lab737]- Seer Mask ((TSA))
Hair- Tableau Vivant- Leejae ((TMD))
Head Piece and Necklace- Zibska- Quitini ((We<3RP))
Pendant- :[P]:- Denrys Swirled Chain ((TSA))
Necklace- .aisling.- Svana Torc ((TSA))
Nipple Rings- [The Forge]- Fluer Ring ((Body Modification Expo))
Outfit- Zibska- Yngvildr Set ((TSA))
Tattoo- Bolson- Ven Vidi Vici 
Dragonfly- .Enfant Terrible Creations- Verelis Dragonfly Gift

Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment