Friday, 7 August 2015

Toes


"All I ever want, is just a little love.
I said in purrs under the palms.
And all I ever want, is breaking me apart.
I said to the thing that I once was."

Glass Animals
 
Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you're all well!

 We <3 RP is back! 
After taking a month break the event is back, on a new sim and looking good!
The gasmask is by [The Forge] and is at this round :D It's lovely and creepy! The laboratory set is also at this round, it's by ExMachina, and is beautifully creepy as well. ^.^

 Her hair is by Ink and is at this round of TMD! There are two different hairs out by Ink at this round and both look good on guys and girls ;)

  Her scares are by Antielle and are at their main store!

 Have a lovely weekend and keep well!

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka





"Makes my nerves clench close,
And my bones go cold,
When I see that room."

Skin- Belleza- Amber Med, Makeup 02 ((Uber))
Gasmask- [The Forge]- Overkill Gasmask ((We<3RP))
Hair- Ink- Jita, Roots ((TMD))
Scars- Antielle- Okami Amaterasu
Body- Maitreya
Ears- Mandala

Machines and Table -  Ex Machina- Profesor Baltazar's Lab ((We<3RP))

Poses- DelMay


No comments:

Post a Comment