Saturday, 29 August 2015

Bled Me Dry



"I'm a thousand miles from danger if I make a better stranger..."
Royal Blood

Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you're well!

My weeks been pretty busy so I'm going to keep this one short :)

Festival Of Sin is on and Antielle have this amazing tattoo for us ^.^ It's called Cropsick, with this particular colour being Bloody Mess. <3
Her wings are by Jian and are also at Festival Of Sin; the blood is flexi and moves a bit as you walk. ;)

Her beautiful hair is by Exile and is at Collabor88; it's a great round so if you haven't already, drop past and have a look.

Have a great weekend!

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka




"A thousand miles from danger if I make a better stranger...
A thousand miles from danger if I make a better stranger of you."
Skin- .Birdy.- Ali, Pure ((Group Gift))
Eyes- Antielle- Mermaid Eyes, Gray ((Enchantment))
Hair- Exile- Memory Bliss, Naturals ((Collabor88))
Blood/Face Tattoo- Antielle- Bloody Mess ((Festival Of Sin))
Wings- Jian- Ravaged Wings ((Festival Of Sin))
An Lar ((Enchantment))
Roquai ((Enchantment))
{NR} ((Enchantment))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment