Saturday, 20 June 2015

Tell My Love To Wreck It All


"Cut out all the ropes and let me fall.
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my,
Right in the moment this order's tall."
Bon Iver
 
Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you've all had a good week and are relaxing over the weekend.

Some beautiful things in this post for you :)

Her skin is a group gift from .Birdy.
She is stunning <3 

Her hair is by [Monso] and is at this round of TMD, the hat is a part of the hair. 

Her beautiful earrings are by The Plastik and are at this round of We<3RP. Her top is also at this round and is by Storybook.

Her stunning tattoo is from White Widow and has appliers for Lara as well as a bunch of other Mesh bodies and enhancements. :)

Enjoy your weekend and happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka





"Come on skinny love just last the year"

Skin- .Birdy.- Jaime ((Group Gift!))
Eyes- {D.A}- Striking Eyes, Spring
Hair and Hat- [Monso]- Xiu((TMD))
Earings- :[P]:- Sakurata Earings, Bride ((We<3RP))
Tattoo- White Widow- Whiplash
Top- Storybook- The Order, Black ((We<3RP))
Shorts- Bueno- Summer Shorts, Gray ((Kustom9))
Body- Maitreya
Hands- Slink
Ears- Mandala

Cups and Bottle- AppleFall- Elderflower Cordial
Bowl of Blueberrys - AppleFall- Blueberries
Bar- AppleFall- Masculine Bar
Easel - AppleFall- Photographers' Easel

Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment