Friday, 13 February 2015

Starlight


"I will be chasing the starlight,
Until the end of my life."

Muse

Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you are all well, sorry that it's been so long between posts. Things have been quite busy for me of late.

Some pretty things for you, kinda valentinesy O.o 
Ok maybe not, I fail at valentines day, lol, but it has roses at least...

 I'm in love with these wings, I couldn't pick so I got the fatpack >.> They are by Remarkable Oblivion, the set in the pictures below are Aphrodisiac, all of the colours are awesome but these felt right for her. ;)

Her necklace is by May's Soul, it's one of the prizes that you can get for filling up that stamp card! If you aren't sure how it works here's a link to run you through it. 

Have a great valentines weekend, love to you all <3

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka

Damn it but don't you know that I will be there
Don’t know that I will be there - See more at: http://limitlesslyrics.com/artistfolder/m/mansionair/mansionairftrevier_holdmedown.html#sthash.PMO4GTSb.dpuf
Damn it but don't you know that I will be there
Don’t know that I will be there - See more at: http://limitlesslyrics.com/artistfolder/m/mansionair/mansionairftrevier_holdmedown.html#sthash.PMO4GTSb.dpuf





"Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive...
Our hopes and expectations,
Black holes and revelations."


Skin- Glam Affair- Ellie, Artic 02 ((Uber))
Eyes- Tableau Vivant- Galaxy Eyes 
Eyeliner- Lovely Disarray- Mistress Eyeliner, Pointed Faded ((Fashion Fair))
Hair- Tableau Vivant- Lupe Hair ((We<3RP))
Hair Base- Action 
Necklace- May's Soul- Rose Necklace ((Enchantment))
Dress- [Faida]& FGinc.- Jolie Proie, Red ((Enchantment))
Wings- RO- Eternity Wings 
Blood on hands- Clemmm

Globe and Poses- Bang! & Cheeky Pea ((We<3RP))

No comments:

Post a Comment