Sunday, 22 February 2015

Running Through My Soul


Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you are all well!

Some pretty things for you today ^.^

 Let's start with the wings!
They are by Swagga and are at this round of The Fantasy Collective. They have lights that you can change the colour of and they are tintable ;D 

 Her dress is also at this round of The Fantasy Collective, it's by Pixicat and comes in a range of colours. The top and the skirt can be worn separately too! 

The pink eye makeup is by Kooqla and is at Cosmetics Fair. I've added an eye liner by Lovely Disarray as well, it's available at  Fashion Fair.

Her beautiful necklace is by Zibska and is available at L'accessoires

Her gauges are by H.o.D and are a group gift :)

The images below were inspired by this picture! A big thank you to everyone that takes photos of sims, I love finding a beautiful new sim. <3

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka 
 





"And I could easily lose my mind,
The way you kiss me will work each time.
 Pulling me back into the flames. 
And I'm burning up again,
 I'm burning up"
Vance Joy
  
Skin- [theskinnery]- Leigh 1, Honey 
Eyes- Ikon- Charm Eyes, Poltergeist 
Wings- Swagga- Eli Wings ((TFC))
Eye Makeup- [kooqla]- Agent Red Eyeshadow ((Cosmetics Fair))
Eye Liner- Lovely Disarray- Mistress Eyeliner ((Fashion Fair))
Ear Gauges- H.o.D- Neon Punk Gauges, Yakuza Red ((Group Gift!))
Hair- [monso]- Matthew ((TMD))
Tattoo- .Reckless.- Hex
Dress- Pixicat- Victoria Dress ((TFC))
Boots- Pixicat- Freja Boots ((We<3RP))
Necklace- Zibska- Captive ((L'accessories))

Poses- DelMay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment