Tuesday, 30 December 2014

On We March With A Midnight Song



"We will light our way,
With our lanterns on."

Birds of Tokyo
 
Hi guys ^_^

My blog hit the two year mark on the 28th! WOOT!

 I would like to thank everyone for the warmth and joy that this blog brings me.

 Thank you to everyone that follows, everyone that wanders in for a look now and then and everyone that follows on Flickr.

Thank you to all of the wonderful designers and events that have helped me throughout my time so far.

 And a big big thank you to all of my friends for putting up with my ever changing AV and never raising an eyebrow even if I TP in looking like a hobo, lol.

May 2015 bring us all happiness, joy and hope.

Happy wanderings and love to you all.
See you in 2015 ^_^
<3 Ooka





"On we march,
Till we meet the dawn.
We will light our way,
With our lanterns on."
 
  
Skin- Glam Affair- Amberly II, Polar ((Group Gift!))
Eyes- Ikon- Deadshine Eyes- Black, Arid
Hair- Taketomi- Kenji, Balayge
Hair Base- Action
Tattoo- Bolson- Strigoi ((Frost))
Ears- Mandala- Stretched Ears
Top- Vrsion- WASD J 3.0
Gloves- Vrsion- Female Glove
Pants- Ison- Nova Zipper Pants
Feet- Glam Affair- Vanity Feet Ballerina

Poses- DelMay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment