Saturday, 29 November 2014

Warm You In Winter


"I would have gone,
And gilded your name to my door,
To mark out where you belong." 
Josh Pyke


Hi guys ^_^

Going to keep it short today, the closer we get to the end of the year the busier life seems to get.
I hope that you're all relaxing over the weekend. 

There are some amazing Black Friday sales on as well at the moment, if you haven't already I would check out seraphimsl, to see what bargains you can snatch. ;)

There's also a massive skin sale on, you'll need to be wearing your Skin Addiction tag to get the discounts.

Keep warm and well.

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka





"And I'd make you come,
Come to your senses.
And I'd be,
I'd be the one to warm you in winter."

Black Hair:
Skin- Essences- Loulou, Pale 01 ((Cirque de Seraphim))
Eyes- Ikon- Hope Eyes, Wight
Piercing- .HoD.- Deadly Venom ((TNR))
Hair and Jacket- Vrsion- Rival 5.0
Corset- FDD- Starry Corset ((The Fantasy Collective))
Tattoo- .Reclessk.- Sovereign ((TMD))
Pants- Pixicat- Rougue

Blond:
Skin- Essences- Quinn01, Pale 02 ((TDR))
Lipstick- [PF]- Ink Lipstick
Eyes- Ikon- Hope, Wight
Hair- Lelutka- Lola
Jacket and Top- Foxes- Fleece Jacket, Snow ((N21))
Jeans- Cynful- Skinny Jeans, Tan

Glass with Trees- O.M.E.N- Into The Wardrobe, By The Lamp ((The Arcade))
Poses- !Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment