Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Peel Back All My Skin, Know My Spirit, Know My Sin


"Have me as you will"
Crywolf and Lanborg

Hi guys ^_^

Hopefully you're all having a good week! I'm counting down to the weekend already, lol.

The werewolf AV is a free one that everyone has already. If you go to "Library" > "Initial Outfits" > "Werewolf" you'll find it. There are a heap of mesh AV's that are fairly new in there, from humans to werewolves and zombies! These are going to be great come Halloween; you get to dress as a werewolf AND a noob so it's win win! lol, I love them XD

 Her beautiful outfit is by Vrsion, it's fitted mesh so one size fits all and there are demos. There is also a new male outfit out to go along side her. ^.^ 

Her fingertips and nails are by Nana. The nails are edit so you can move them around to fit any gesture that you have.

 I hope that the rest of the week is a great one for you all!

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka
 

 


"Make,
My eyes a little wider,
Your hands amaze me still.
"
  
Her:
Skin- Essences- Ingrid, Pale 01 ((Uber))
Hair- Dura- Girl53, Black
Dress- Vrsion- WASD Redhood Dress
Tights- *sheer*- Tights 26
Nails- Nana- Claws

Him:
AV- Werewolf ((Free and Already In Your Inventory!))

Poses- DelMay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment