Thursday, 9 October 2014

Feeling Like A Fool


"You got me where you want me, again, and I can't turn away.
I'm hangin' by a thread, and I'm feelin' like a fool.
I'm stuck here in between the shadows of my yesterday."
Cage The Elephant
 
 Hi guys ^_^

Hopefully the weeks been good for you!

TMD is open and there are some awesome things for you to pick up this round ^.^
Her necklace is by Mandala, there's this necklace as well as a set of charms on chains.
Her tattoo is by Bolson! The one in the pictures is Casonova, there are two out for this round and both rock. <3
 Her pants are by R3volt and come in male and female versions ;D
Her whiskey belt is also at TMD, it's by Modish, very cool belt.

Tableau Vivant have reopened with brand new hairs and brand new colour huds! WOOOT!
These huds have some stunning new colours and tones, the dip dyes are beautiful! In the picture below I've used the Chemistry HUD.

The beautiful vines are by Zibska and will be at Mystic Realms Faire, which opens on the 10th.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka




"Chained down, Like a sitting duck just waiting for the fall.
You know, you got my back against the wall."
  
Skin- Essences- Ingrid, Pale01 ((Uber))
Teeth- Essences- Paris, Teeth
Eyes- Ikon- Hope Eyes, Wight
Hair- Tableau Vivant- Victoria 
Vines- Zibska- Edera Deux ((MRF, Not Yet Open))
Tattoo- Bolson- Casanova ((TMD))
Necklace- Mandala- Legendary Necklace ((TMD))
Beaded Necklace- [CX]- Monk's Broken Necklace, Red ((The Gathering))
Pants- [R3]- Rebel Pants ((TMD))
Belt- Modish- Whiskey Belt ((TMD))
Boots- [Gos]- Triumph Boots V2

Poses- DelMay 

No comments:

Post a Comment