Saturday, 27 September 2014

Keep Coming Home


"Sweet pea, apple of my eye,
I don't know when and I don't know why,
You're the only reason I keep on coming home."
Armos Lee


Hi guys ^_^

I hope that the weekend's been good so far!

The arcade is on until the end of the month so if you haven't been it's a great time to check it out :)

The side table, lamp, picture frame and the cute little puppy are all by Ispachi for this round ^.^ The puppy has a breathing animation, too cute!

Her beautiful skin is by Belleza, there are 4 different skin tones, 15 commons and 3 rares. Included with each are 5 brow colours, a lip gloss layer and moles!

The coffee and croissant on the silver tray are by 8f8, looks like a wonderful start to the day to me. :D

Her hair and the butterflies are by .Atomic. and are at N.21. Very cute hair <3

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka
 




"Sweet pea, keeper of my soul,
I know, sometimes, I'm out of control.
You're the only reason I keep on coming,
You're the only reason I keep on coming,
 You're the only reason I keep on coming home. 
 
 
Skin- Belleza- Emily 8, Fair Moles ((The Arcade))
Hair- .Atomic.- Flutter ((N.21))
Eyes- Ikon- Hope, Denim ((Group Gift!))

Bedside Table, Picture Frame, Puppy in Bed- Ispachi- Florian Gacha ((The Arcade))
Statue- O.M.E.N- The Story of Us Gacha ((The Arcade))
Breakfast- 8f8- La Petite Joie Gacha ((The Arcade))

Poses- Delmay
  

No comments:

Post a Comment