Monday, 15 September 2014

Hear the voices in my head

I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring,
But if you're bored then you're boring,
The agony and the irony, they're killing me.
Harvey Danger

Hi guys ^_^

I hope that you had a lovely weekend.

The Secret Affair will be opening shortly!
This round is heavily based on melancholy, with a particular lean towards Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven. His short stories and poems are beautiful, often quite sad or eery.

Right! Onto what I have on to show you today ^.^
This corset is by The Plastik, you can purchase it in a range of colours. In the pack you get the version below, a version with sleeves, a crop top and an under-bust so that you can wear it how ever you like it! It will be available at this round of The Secret Affair.

Romp is on again ;)
This is an 'adult themed' monthly event, everything at the event is 500L or less and there's everything from furniture to clothing! The mask in the pictures below is a part of this event and is by Goth1Co.

  Her necklaces are by Lost Junction and are at this round of We<3RP!
There are a few sets of 3 necklaces to chose from. All of the sets are themed and all come with the set as well as each part individually so that if you have more then one set you can mix and match like I have. ;D

Her headpaice is by Tableau Vivant for this round of The Arcade, it's so pretty ^.^
It also comes with pretty hair! This set of Gachas are based on writers, with this headpeice being what they have made for Gaiman, who's well known for his illustrations as well as his writing and worth a google if you don't know!

The barbers chair, the side table and the knives in the background are by Junk. and are at TMD!

I feel like I've talked your ear off today! I'll try keep my next post a little bit shorter for you all. ;)

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka





"The trivial sublime,
I'd like to turn off time,
And kill my mind,
You kill my mind, mind."
  
Skin- The Skinnery- Marni 14, Honey ((The Arcade))
Teeth- Loud Mouth- Normal Teeth
Mask- Gothic1C0- Leather Blindfold ((Romp))
Headpeice- Tableau Vivant- Writer Accessory, Gaiman ((The Arcade))
Hairbase- Tableau Vivant- Hairbase
Ears- Mandala- Stretched Ears 
Tattoo- .Reckless.- Mode ((TMD))
   Necklaces- [LJ]- Well Prepared Necklaces ((We<3RP))
Corset- :[P]:- Kaelys Corset, Stigma ((The Secret Affair))
Underwear- Blacklace- Meany
Underwear- Blacklace- Rizzo
Boots- Slink- Tall Leather Thigh Boots

Chair, Razors, Side Table and Poses- Junk. ((TMD))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment