Monday, 30 June 2014

You Can Dunk Me In The River, Gonna Clean My Sin



"But you might as well dunk me in a bucket of gin.
Ain't nobody gonna love me like the devil do" 

Holly Golightly

 Hi guys ^_^

One more month just about gone! This year seems to be flying past faster then I can keep up with.

Here's a few things from events that are on their last day, so if you haven't been to check them out make sure that you do.

The shoulder armor is by Zibska, it's a part of a really beautiful set called Antheia. I have copied and moved a second one to the other shoulder to complete the look that I was after. There is a hat with this as well as it having a part that falls forward rather then spiking out. You can see a full picture of the set here. These are a gacha at Tales Of Fantasy, if you haven't been, today is the last day, so go check it out!

The wings are by {anc} and are at The Arcade. Today is the last day for this round so be sure to head over and try you're luck if there are things that you still want.

Rhapsody is a music themed event that has just started, there are some great things to check out including this awesome dress by Pixicat.

I hope you have all had a great weekend!

Happy wanderings ^_^
<3 Ooka




" Well, I ain't been saved, honey, what for?
If I went to heaven I would only be bored,
Ain't nobody gonna love you like the devil do."

 Skin- Essences- Tila, Pale 02 ((TDR))
Face Tattoo- Dirtyland- Zombie Boy Face Tattoo
Body Tattoo- Garden of Ku- Blind Vengance
Hand Tattoo- .Reckless.- Prey To Your Gods
Eyes- {D.A}- Phantom Eyes, Hypnose
Halo- RO- Homemade Halo
Dress- Pixicat- The Dark Dress ((Rhapsody))
Pauldron- Zibska- Antheia, Pauldron ((Tales of Fantasy))

Swing- {anc}- Eden, Wing
Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment