Friday, 13 June 2014

Close Your Eyes and I'll Kiss You


"Tomorrow I'll miss you,
Remember I'll always be true.
And then while I'm away,
I'll write home every day.
And I'll send all my loving to you
"

The Beatles, Covered by The Well Pennies


Hi guys ^_^

Thank god it's friday! 
Bring on the weekend sleep ins.

Some lovely things to show you today.

Let's start with the glasses ^.^ 
These are by Tableau Vivant and can be found at this round of TMD. Loving the reflection in them.
The hair is also by Tableau Vivant, it's at this round of Collabor88. It's sweet, fun and different.

 Her jacket is by Cynful, they have a few colours of these at The Dressing Room Fusion. I liked it enough that I got the full price version to match the jeans that I have from them.

The tattoo is by .Reckless. and is at this round of TMD as well ;) 

The photos were all taken at Twilights Edge

I hope you all have a lovely and lazy weekend!
Happy wanderings
<3 Ooka




"All my loving I will send to you"

Skin- Essences- Cho, Noisette
Eyes- {D.A}- Solar Eyes, Daenerys ((TMD))
 Glasses- Tableau Vivant- Aviator Glasses ((TMD))
Hair- Tableau Vivant- Meersand Hair ((Collabor88))
Tattoo- .Reckless.- Warrior, Faded ((TMD))
Jacket- Cynful- Cropper Denim Jacket, Tan
Jeans- Cynful- Skinny Jeans, Tan
Boots- RO- Hobnails, Leather

Top and Middle Poses- Currently not being sold :) tyvm xxxx
Bottom Pose- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment