Friday, 16 May 2014

I Will Charm, I Will Slice, I Will Dazzle Them With My Wit


"Tonight Make Me Unstoppable"
 Block Party

Hi guys ^_^ 

I hope that the weeks been good! The weekend is upon us soon and with it the opening of The Dark Style Fair ^.^
 It opens on the 17th of May and runs until the 7th of June.

Here's a quick peek at a few things that you will be able to find there.

The gloves are by Remarkable Oblivion, they come with a HUD that has 3 different metal options as well as 5 different hand gestures, an animation that moves the fingers and a button to mute one hand so that you are able to have different gestures on each hand! 

 Lovely Disarray have 2 new face paint tattoos out for the event, both are unisex! The come in a range of separate tattoo layers so that you can wear parts if you are wanting to mix and match them up as well as a full layer for if you're wanting to have the full look and keep the layers down. ;)
In this set of photos I have on the set called "The Vanquisher"

Details for everything worn are below as always ^_^

Happy wandering and have a great weekend!
<3 Ooka






"I will charm, I will slice,
I will dazzle, I will outshine them all"

Skin- Glam Affair- Coral, America 02 ((Collabor88))
Eyes- {D.A}- Phantom Eyes, The Ripper
Face Tattoo- Lovely Disarray- The Vanquisher ((TDSF))
Hair- Mina- Roos ((Enchantment))
Tattoo- .Reckless.- Sticks and Stones ((TMD))
Gloves- RO- Azrael Gauntlets ((TDSF))
Ropes- [Haste]- Body Rope and Rope Corset, Grey ((FGC))
Piercings- HoD- Breandan Hip Dermals
 Boots- Slink- Tall Leather Thigh Boots

Orb and Middle Pose- {anc}-Ironorb M ((Enchantment, Prize))
Top and Bottom Poses- DelMay
  

No comments:

Post a Comment