Saturday, 22 February 2014

The Truth Is That I Never Shook My Shadow



"Every day it's trying to trick me into doing battle,
Calling out 'faker' only get me rattled,
Wanna pull me back behind the fence with the cattle."
Alexander Ebert

Hi guys ^_^

I hope the weekend is off to a great start for you all!

I told you I'd keep this one short and sweet sooo here's the pictures and the details are all below ;)

Have fun!
Happy Wanderings 
<3 Ooka




Skin- Kooqla- Bisquit
Eyes- Ikon- Promise Eyes, Wright
EyeMakeup- Clemmm- Insomniac, Sleepless day 6
Hair- Tableau Vivant- Sabra ((The Fantasy Collective)) 
Piercings- HoD- Close Enough, Razor ((One part modded to not be seen))
Outfit- ::K::- Drape Gown Coat, Black ((TMD))
Pipe- [CX]- Opium Dragon Pipe, Black ((Past Event))
Tights- *sheer*- Tights 25 and 26
Boots- Slink- Tall leather boots, black
Hands- Slink

Light and Table- Oyasumi- Industrial ((TMD))

Poses:
 Top- DelMay
 Middle-  Inertia
Bottom-Oh! Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment