Friday, 28 February 2014

Space Around Me Where My Soul Can Breathe


"I've got body that my mind can leave,
Nothing else matters, I don't care what I miss,
Company's okay, solitude is bliss"
Tame Impala


Hi ^_^

I hope that your weekend is off to a great start! Going to keep it shortish today because, well, it's the weekend!

This beautiful skin is a group gift from .Birdy! She has a soft sweet look to her, perfect for welcoming in the warmer months. The photos were taken at the .Birdy sim. It's a really pretty place, if you have the time make sure to look around!

The dress is by Boudoir! It's really really cute XD 

Her shoes are by Pure Poison and will be at this round of The Arcade! It's looking like a great round, good luck to all of you! I hope you get the goods that you're after ;)

Happy wanderings guys!
 <3 Ooka
 





Skin- .Birdy- Maisie Skin ((Group Gift!))
Hair- Action- Lucy
Eyes- Ikon- Promise Eyes, Grey
Outfit- Boudoir- Ladybug Costume
Shoes- Pure Poison- Caterpillar Crocs ((The Arcade))
 Ladybird On Nose- Izzie's- You got something on your nose! ((Face animation built in))
Hands- Slink

Top Pose- Axix
Other Poses- DelMay


No comments:

Post a Comment