Thursday, 16 January 2014

The Gloves Are Off, The Wisdom Teeth Are Out

"I feel it in my bones, I feel it in my bones
I'm stronger now, I'm ready for the house
Such a modest mouse.
"
Vampire Weekend


Hi guys ^_^

I hope you're having a good week!
Collabor88 is on and has some great stuff this round! This skin is there; it's by Glam Affair, there are two tones to pick from, this one and a darker tone.
  
The necklace comes with a optional collar attachment, it's beautiful with or without it. It's by Maitreya ^.^ Very elegant and sweet look to it.
Zibska have this beautiful bodice made out of flowers and petals, it has a bunch of different colours that it can change to! Click and you get the menu so don't panic when you can't find any HUD ;)
More of Ikons Promise Eyes to show you today! I love the reflection in them. This tone is called Wight, they're wonderfully haunting as they should be with that name ;)

Happy wanderings and keep safe!
<3 Ooka




Skin- Glam Affair- Mokatana, Europa 01 ((Collabor88))
Eyes- Ikon- Promise Eyes, Wight ((FaMeshed))
Hair- Tableau Vivant- Ophelia Hair, Equinox ((Collabor88))
Petal Bodice- Zibska- Fran
Necklace- Maitreya- Vintage Pearl Necklace ((Collabor88))
Table and Stool- Lark- Crawford Dressing Table and Stool ((Collabor88))
Top Pose- Zzang
Middle and Bottom Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment