Monday, 9 December 2013

Gotta Help My Body Heal My Soul

Hi guys ^_^

HoD's new store is open! WOOOT! It has the feel of an art gallery with how it's been set up; head down and check it out if you haven't yet. There are seats around so you can sit and take it all in instead of hurrying to the next shop on your Christmas shopping list ;)

This hair is wild ^.^ It's a new release from Argrace, and is one of two new ones that are made as if in mid movement. They're something a little bit sexy and fun ;D It comes with poses, though I was too slow to notice this before taking my pictures. *facepalms*

I hope the weekend was a great one for you all!
Happy wanderings
<3
Ooka





Skin- Essences- Sash, Lumiere
Hair- Argrace- Akane, White
Eyes- {D.A}-Phantom Eyes, Hypnose
Face Piercings- HoD- The Grey, Razor
Chest Piercings- HoD- Ghosts Astray, Razor
Ears- Mandala
Hands and Feet- Slink
Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment