Friday, 29 November 2013

Cold Hearts With Armour, Boomerang Effect As We All Face Our Karma

"How am I supposed to live in a world full of negatives, How am I supposed to love in a world full of push and shove, How am I supposed to breathe in a world full of lust and greed. Well I guess I'll have to live day to day And pray to god that'll I'll be ok, ay ay" 1200 Techniques

Hey guys ^_^

I hope that you've all had a good week! For those of you that have just had Thanksgiving I hope that it was a great one ;)

Black Friday marks a whole bunch of sales on SL. Seraphim have a list on the go that is being updated throughout the day, here's the link!

I'm going to keep it short and sweet today, all the details are below as always ^_^

Keep safe this weekend and have fun!

Thank You All, Happy Wanderings
<3 Ooka




Skin- Essences- Song, Moka
Lipstick- Pink Fuel- Ink Lipgloss teeth
Eye Makeup- La Malvada Mujer- Kiki#3
Eyes- {D.A}- Sinister, Natural Grey
Hair- Wassabi Pills- Andrea, Night Shadow
Helmet- Swallow- Viva La Muerte 3 ((The Dressing Room))
Top- Diram- Scarlet Armor, Black
Skirt- SilkWorms- The Fallen Skirt, Brown ((Past Event))
Hands and Feet- Slink
Ears- Mandala
Top and Middle Poses- Zzang 
Bottom Pose- Inertia

No comments:

Post a Comment