Tuesday, 15 October 2013

I Stay Down With My Demons

Hi ^_^

I have some beautiful things to show you today!

First the skin on my female av; this beautiful piece is made by .Birdy as a part of Wizarding Fair. It comes with or without the freckles ^.^ They have three out at the fair and the demos are free!

His skin is by Clef De Peau, it's from a gacha in the shop! Always a great way to try changing things up ;) I got Julian in Snow. Perfect tone for the pictures I was after.

Her dress is by Ison and is at this round of Collabor88! Stunning and at a crazy price. The dress is very elegant with a slit up the side that shows just the right amount of leg ;)

The earrings and necklace are from Mandala, the mesh that comes out of this shop never ceases to amaze me. A simply beautiful set <3

I hope that the week is good for you all
Happy wanderings
<3 Ooka




Her:
Skin- .Birdy.- Claire Skin, Pure ((Wizarding Fair))
Eyes- {D.A}- Sorrow Eyes, Blue ((Group Gift, Free Join))
Hair- Dura- Boys&Girls47
Flowers in hair- Elysium- Lana Flowers, red ((Wizarding Fair))
Ears- Mandala- Simple Ears
Necklace and Earrings- Mandala- Tefutefu set, Diamond
Dress- Ison- Amelia Gown ((Collabor 88))
Shoes- Ison- Lace-up Gladiator Sandals ((Collabor 88))
Hands- Slink

Him:
Skin- Clef De Peau- Julian, Snow ((Gacha))
Hair- [Monso]- My Hair- Jay, Black Brown ((Mens Department))
Eyes- {D.A}- Sorrow eyes- Blue
Hands- DRD- Demon Hands, female
Pants- *Chronokit*- Military Sarrouel Pants, Striped C

Poses- DelMay

No comments:

Post a Comment