Sunday, 21 July 2013

Don't Think I Don't Know Sympathy

"My victims in my shadow starin' back at me" Cold War Kids

Hi!

I hope you've had a great weekend! Going to keep this one short and sweet so lets jump in! ^_^

Got another hair from the Hair Fair to show you today! This one's by Zibska ^.^ It's big and it's spiky! WOOT! Zibska have a few hairs at the Hair Fair and a beautiful gift of jewellery for just 1L! In the hair packs you get Black, Brown, Blond, Red and White! The hairs are fun and different, they all have demos so go try them, the longer I wore this hair the more I loved it! The jewellery in the pic is also by them, it's for this round of L'Accessories ;)

Back to Genre this week as well! La petite morte have this beautiful skin for just 100L ^.^ It's very pale which suits the lolita theme of this round perfectly. La petite morte also have eyes this round! They are super pretty, they come in a pack of 5 for 100L!

Photos taken at Kastel Rock

Have a great day!
Happy wanderings
<3 Ooka





Skin- .La petite morte- Peony ((Genre))
Eyes- .La petite morte- Doll Eyes, Green ((Genre))
Hair- Zibska- Pero, Brown ((Hair Fair))
Jewellery-  Zibska- Shig ((L'Accessories))
Pants- League- Gartered Bikini, Champagne 
Hands and feet- Slink
Top and Bottom Poses- Axix <3
Middle Pose- Del May

No comments:

Post a Comment