Friday, 21 June 2013

Ink Born

Hi guys!

It's BG time! WOOT :D 
This mod was the one that first convinced me to get the BG Feline! Probably my favorite BG mod that I've come across so far! I love the way that she seems to be dripping, the little highlights of white that are just so perfectly placed, the texture, the tone... Just all of it! 

The eyes are from Puppy! They have a board in the mainstore that you can click once a day with your group tag on and you will get a randomly selected colour of eyes ^.^ They need a little bit of moving to get them in the right place but they fit the AV really well!

The ink jar and fish are amazing :D The ink swirls and moves around forming fish that swim and then vanish into the haze of ink again! I could sit and watch it for ages, really beautifully done <3


Instead of writing a guide to adding the texture mod to the BG Feline I've decided to put the how to as a tab up the top of the main page of my blog. It's helpful to know but I don't want to make you guys have to keep reading over it if you already have the info!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Happy wanderings 
<3 Ooka




Base AV- Blue Galaxy- BG Feline
BG Mod- Static- Blight
Teeth Mod- Static- Bg Teeth mod ((Free!))
Eyes- Puppy- Reflective eyes, Demonology ((Group Gift! Free join!))
Jar- A.N.C- Ink play [Kin toto]
Top and middle poses- Del May
Bottom Pose- O.M.P

No comments:

Post a Comment