Monday, 20 May 2013

Little Lion

Hi guys!

Hope everyone is well ^_^ Things have been a bit busy so I haven't had to much time this week. Decided to try something a little different! I'm doing a post with the BG feline again only this time the mod for the torso, legs, feet and hands are ones that I have made, I have also made a notecard of how to add the mod. I'm making these available to you guys as a few download files, follow each link to download them. You can then upload them in world and mod your GB AV.

The head is from Utilizator! Love this head soooo much! there are a few different expressions and eye colours to choose from ^.^ It is just so damn cute!

The hair is from Lelutka. It makes me think of a mane, had this picture in mind since I saw it. The hairs from Lelutka are always amazing, this has just become one of my favorites! I got the natural fades I think it helps with the mane like look ;)

If you have any problems with the files downloading feel free to leave me a notecard in world, the name is ookaminoko without any spaces ^_^

Happy wanderings!
<3 Ooka




Mesh av- Blue Galaxy- BG feline
Head- Utilizator- Rikugou Head
Collar- Static- Neko Bell Collar
Hair- Lulutka- Boofant, fades natural
Tail- Lemon Tea- Somali
Poses- Axix- Drama ((New!)) <3 TysmElise
Mod for av- links above

No comments:

Post a Comment