Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Buying the Stairway



Hi! ^_^



“There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold”

It’s time to become the Inca Warrior! So get ready to go on a journey…

The Inca Warrior is a hunt by MadPea , It’s awesome. Someone told me it was like tomb raider meets sl hunts and that’s the best description I have for it! You buy a hud, it costs 100L. You then get taken to cave and have quests to fulfil and puzzles to work out! It took me ages! And it is HARD! But really a lot of fun. I think had I not been helped by people who took pity on me there are parts that I would still be standing at trying to work out! Oh and you can die in the hunt and be sent back to the last rezzing point or the start >.< I died 8 times FTW :D yeah I think 8 is good lol

The most amount of deaths so far is 82! Makes my 8 seem like I’m a pro!! It’s all about comparison ;3

 Here’s the main website for the hunt http://madpea.blogspot.fi/2013/03/welcome-to-game.html

The tattoo is the hunt gift from Fallen Gods, it’s tintable! You get a 50% and a full I have the full on in the pictures and have tinted it a light yellow with matches well with my pretty dark skin from Epic ;)

The outfit, the skull, the pendant and the thrown set are all prizes from the hunt! WOOT 



The necklace and the earrings are a free gift from Chop Zuey! If you don’t know they give out amazing gifts some are for the group only but they make a lot that are free to everyone for a period of time.



Ok guys go forth and hunt! ;)

Happy Wanderings
<3 Ooka 





Skin- Epic- Dark Elfin, glo darkest ash

Eyes- Clemmm- Resnicket, black sclera

Hair- Lelutika- Aphrodite, metal, tinted darker

Claws- [ni.ju]- White tintable claws, tinted yellow

Horns- Illusions- Dream capture horns  

Feet- MI- Tiptoe mesh feet ((Free!))

Necklace and earrings- Chop Zuey- Tiger Lilly ((Free!))
Teeth- Label mode- Prim Teeth  
Ears- [][]Trap[][]- Short Gelf Ears 

Tattoo- Fallen Gods- Inca Burial Tattoo ((Hunt Prize, Inca Warrior))

Outfit- :KR:- Maya Silk Gown, dragon ((Hunt Prize, Inca Warrior))

Pendant- Loki- Inca Gold Pendant ((Hunt Prize, Inca Warrior))

Skull- Young, rich and Beautiful- Dragon Skull ((Hunt Prize, Inca Warrior))

Thrown Set- Roawenwood- Throne set ((Hunt Prize, Inca Warrior))
Poses for top and bottom pic- Axix <3 tysm elise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment