Monday, 7 January 2013

Brown Eyed Girl



This one is my little treat to myself, I saw the outfit a while back and I’ve wanted the hair for ages but had nothing to wear with it…

Then I saw glam affair and dead apples new release… smiles ear to ear…

I am in love with this skin! It comes with and without the makeup in the pack… it is just stunning.



The eyes are a group gift from IKON, they usually only have them up for the weekend but this one was extended and will be out until Friday so hurry across to get em!



Thank you for all the support so far ^_^

Happy wanderings

<3 Ooka




Tattoo- BlackFeet- to the ends of the earth
Piercing- .HOD.-Slither prt 1 – silver lining
Lashes-.ploom.-  lashes 1
Hair-Wasabi Pills- Hawk2 (ash)
Eyes-Ikon-Eternal eyes ((group gift))
Outfit-The Old Forge- Tribe Armor- red
Skin-Glam Affair- Petal edition-Rie

No comments:

Post a Comment