Friday, 28 December 2012

Here Goes Nothing

Hi there ^_^

Ok guys here goes my first ever blog. If I forget to tell ya something let me know!



Soooo, first thing I’m going to tell you about are these horns. You can pick if you want them copy/mod or mod/transfer, so you can share em if you like ;) The menu they come with is great, and you can change the colour of the horns and the string.



This skin is a group gift from Glam Affair! It costs 30L to join; I found out about it through Skin Addiction, personally my favorite group in SL. If you aren't a part of it you might want to think about changing that, these guys know everything!










Hair - Maitreya- Uma Bistre from "Blacks pack"



Top, Skirt, Belt and Gloves - Graves- Fever



Tattoo- **Kanival Tattoo** 109. Snake (Full Body tattoo)



Tail- Medusa Neko- Bunny Tail



Horns- *~*Illusions*~* Dreamcatcher Nivicola Horns



Eyes- .id. from Cinema event/ Abyss



Skin- Glam Affair- Hybrid Christmas Gift 30L to join



Hooves- *Epic*- Black Demon Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment